1. All prices are based on the valid price list provided by Nuova (latest version) Please check price list before ordering. Nuova reserves the right to change the price at any time without prior notice
2. We sell according to the terms and conditions stipulated below which are confirmed by the customer at the date of the order. Other terms and conditions not mentioned herein are valid only if there is a written confirmation by Nuova GmbH prior to the order.
3. Our quotations/proforma invoices are based on the valid price list unless there is no other written agreement between the customer and Nuova. The customer is responsible to check all information issued on the quotation/proforma invoice provided by Nuova carefully and in case of any discrepancies to inform Nuova immediately in order to change and/or correct the quotation/proforma invoice by Nuova.
Later complaints especially after the goods have been shipped will not be accepted by Nuova, neither will Nuova accept any returns of goods and/or credits.
4. The minimum quantity is one selling unit per item unless there is nothing mentioned under the respective product/product group. Nuova however reserves the right to charge a order handling fee of up to EUR 15.00/order in case orders are less than 150.00 EUR/order
5. All prices are in EURO, ex works Germany. The price includes packaging however not freight insurance unless not covered by the standard tariffs of the respective courier service.
6. Payments shall be made via T/T. Orders more than 30.000.00 EURO can either be settled via an irrevocable L/C at sight or 50 pct of the ordering amount inc. freight costs at the date of ordering and the remaining 50 pct. of the ordering amount one week prior to shipment. In any case bank charges including overseas bank charges has to be borne by the customer. All L/C charges inc. Nuova s bank charges that are involved in issuing and preparation of the necessary documents shall be borne by the customer. Further a 5 pct handling charge of the invoice amount will be added in case L/C payment. Credit card payments will be accepted up to 500.00 EURO invoice amount max.
7. Partial shipments are allowed. If a customer requires urgent deliveries that are not covered by the regular delivery time of the product and mentioned in the price list the customer shall carry the freight costs for the partial delivery. In case there is a delay caused by Nuova, Nuova will cover the freight costs for the partial delivery. In case of unforeseeable circumstances or acts of God Nuova cannot be held responsible by the customer. However Nuova has to inform the customer immediately if such a case occurs. The delivery time mentioned in the price list and or proforma invoice starts from the day when the money is available in full on Nuova s accounts or a down payment of 50 pct has been made. Time of transport is not included.
8. Quality complaints have to be announced 10 days after receiving the goods in writing. Nuova reserves the right either to repair or to exchange the product. In case a complaint is justified within the warranty period Nuova carries the freight costs to the customer after repair/exchange/inspection. After the warranty period the customer pays the freight costs from and to Nuova. In case the quality complaint is not justified during warranty period the customer shall cover all transportation costs to and from Nuova.
9. All quality complaints must be in writing and should indicate the FTB- and serial number, which is mentioned on the packaging of the product or on the product. A complaint is not covered by the warranty for installations, defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit to our service location, damage resulting from alterations, misuse or abuse, lack of proper maintenance, unauthorized repair or modification as well as affixing of any label, fire, flood, or acts of God, or other failure to follow the instructions for use and safety guidelines. Quality complaints should indicate in writing to Nuova a detailed failure report prior before shipping the goods to Nuova. This failure report should be sent along with the goods. Nuova reserves the right to reject products sent back to Nuova without such failure report.
10. Before returning medical products already used to Nuova the customer should clean the product thoroughly in order to protect Nouva s staff. Employees of Nuova have the right to reject dirty or contaminated products sent back to Nuova.
In case customer wants to return products to Nuova there will be a stocking fee of 50 pct of the net sales value. Nuova however accepts only those products which are new, in original packaging, not used by the customer and are standard items according to valid Nuova price lists.
11. With implementation of the MDR as of May 26th, 2021 distributors should notice and follow all rules herein which may apply, especially article 14 (general duies of distributors) and article 16 (cases in which obligations of a manufacturer are being transferred to importers, distributos and other persons)
Ratzeburg May 25th 2021